Pages

19 Aug 2011

The Weeknd x Cœur de Pirate

The weeknd's House of Balloons mixtape has been the soundtrack to endless train journeys for me this summer. I absolutely love his soft and some what chilling voice.


The Weeknd - High for this
One of my favorite track from his mixtape.

My boyfriend showed me a cover of the song 'Wicked Games' by a French Canadian singer called Cœur de Pirate, (meaning "pirate heart" in English) I have been a fan of Cœur de Pirate since I featured one of her songs in my Paris stop motion from last year, and I really like her cover of this Weeknd song.


To check out more from either artist visit The Weekn'd soundcloud site (he has also just released a new mixtape called Thursday) and Cœur de Pirate's Youtube channel or her myspace page.

Hannah
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment