
I'm moving back to university in less than a month! It's scary how fast summer has gone. As I'm entering my third and final year my friends and I decided it was time to grow up and rent a house together instead of a flat in private halls. We recently moved our things over, and.. well our new house is slightly less glamourous then our old flat. (I wish I had a photo!) But anyway this has led us all to look for thing to make it more homely including cushions, candles, and cute new duvet sets. Whilst I was looking for some Cath Kidson style cushions, I came across this eBay seller nothing-but-love she makes adorable floral cushion covers.

The cushion covers range between £5 to £8 inc P&P. And you can pick up a cushion from somewhere like Dunelm for around £3.
On this kind of floral note Matalan have 2 similar bed covers in at only £15!

You can get the Ditsy Rose Reversible Printed Duvet Set (Which I brought!) and Rose Reversible Printed Duvet Set in Duck Egg both from Matalan for £15.
I also saw some more bits like this over at Tami-bee's blog, so go check that out!
Hannah
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment