Pages

17 Jan 2011

2:1



We had our assessment tutorials today from our mid-year hand in that we did just after Christmas break. I was the 3rd one in the year to have mine this morning, so I was a little uneasy about it all, but with no need so it would seem because I ended up getting a 2:1 over all! Which I was pretty happy about, because this is the first grade I have got that actually goes towards my degree.

Whilst being on a high after my midday class I went into town to pick up a few goodie, which included a new blouse and scarf from Primark (which I'll post about tomorrow or something) and…


and for £2.50 I'm sure you'll agree quite a bargin. Shame they didn't have volume 1 as well though, but oh well! Going to cuddle up and watch it with the boyfriend later, after he's cooked some kinda surprise?! Not totally sure what I'm in for there.

No comments:

Post a Comment